JOIN OUR TEAM
DATA SCIENTIST CUSTOMER ANALYTICS DOMAIN
Reports to: Services Division’s Director, or Deputy Director, or Manager(s)
Start Date: asap
Location: Athens, Greece
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
- Have ownership of data-marts’ and data management/transformation flows, ensuring that data is processed in an automated, easy-to-read format, with appropriate KPIs, to help drive strategy, vision and decision-making for key stakeholders
- Leverage multiple data sources, establish unified customer data views and reports with clear KPIs. Supplement with key insights – actionable nuggets that business partners can respond to
- Work with CRM – or/and alternative – teams to establish single customer views and measurements of personalisation programs
- Apply customer profiling, leading to customer segmentation schemes, based on enterprise strategy, customer value and customer behaviour
- Apply propensity modelling, association analysis, forecasting analysis, etc. to predict different kind of events, or forecast quantitative outcomes
- Work on developing and expanding customer experience and customer loyalty boosting approaches, via tracking key KPIs to measure their success over time
- Collaborate with peers for the rollout of a vision via the set-up of an infrastructure of Analytical tools and customised Data Mining/Advanced Analytics assets, directing customer centricity logics, including targeted campaigns, focusing on customer level offer optimisation
- Translate complex data information in tangible business information, explain findings and present insights, keeping vital – non-technical – stakeholders aligned/onboard, ensuring utilisation of developed Analytical Assets in the long-run
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degrees (MSc preferable – BSc acceptable) in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant quantitative field;
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Banking, Telecommunication or other industry (CRM or other data management & analysis related area);
- Expertise in data mining, data management, assessing data quality, building appropriate data environments (data-marts, data models, KPI universes, etc)
- Experience in segmentation methods, as well as propensity and association modelling for customer growth and retention;
- Experience in overall modelling methodology, including modelling process monitoring, performance evaluation, selection of appropriate/best model, etc.)
- Knowledge of analytical tools, and programming/scripting languages, such as SPSS Modeler, (ex. Clementine), SPSS Statistics, SAS, R, Python (will be considered a strong asset)
- Knowledge of BI/Reporting/Visualisation platforms, like MS Power BI, Tableau, QLIK
- Problem solving, collaborative and proactive attitude
- Strong structural, communication and presentation skills
- Curiosity to grow via experimenting with new technologies and methodologies
- Ability to deliver assigned work (part of an overall project) on time and at adequate quality
- Fluent in English
PREDICTA is a market leader in providing Analytics Solutions, capitalising on the fact of being a small-medium-sized, boutique-style company, characterised by integrity, flexibility and proximity, achieving high-quality usable deliverables for our clients.
By co-piloting and supporting our clients’ data initiatives, we deliver comparative advantages and huge benefits to their businesses, staying true to our core value for “Customer Success”.
The company’s culture is characterised by its people, who demonstrate self-driven initiative and professionalism, reciprocating support amongst internal and external teams and have a warm positive approach in their day-to-day work life.
We believe in the constant growth and development of our experts; and so to succeed, the role holder will demonstrate our values in everything they will do.