JOIN OUR TEAM
Reports to: Services Division’s Director, or Deputy Director, or Manager(s)
Start Date: asap
Location: Athens, Greece
PURPOSE & SCOPE
- Manage the design and implementation of relational & non-relational databases, to support wide Data & Analytics initiatives
- Apply data engineering logics and techniques in suggesting optimal database architectures/infrastructures, according to each Analytics’ initiative’s data entities and business flow structure
- Involvement in business analysis and technical design sessions with business and technical staff, to understand business and data requirements and translate them into ETL specifications. Further participation in Datawarehouse design and configuration phase
- Design, develop, modify and maintain ETL processes/mappings to extract the data from multiple source systems to staging areas, DWH and Data-Marts. Write T-SQL queries, procedures, views and functions
- Map data between source systems, Datawarehouse and Data-Marts, design Data Models, ensure a well-defined metadata management processes
- Design and implement database analysis techniques for resolving data issues, improving data quality and overall performance
- Troubleshoot resource contention issues; identify and improve inefficient queries and processes
- Support execution/automation of analyses and insight generation; define specifications for production
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Degrees (MSc preferable – BSc acceptable) in Computer Science, Mathematics or other relevant quantitative field
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge on MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, T-SQL
- Experience in SQL DB tuning and query optimisation techniques
- Skills in requirements’ analysis and data management, assessing data quality, building appropriate DB environments (data-marts, data models, KPW universes, etc.)
- Knowledge of BI/Reporting/Visualisation platforms or Analytics tools/programming languages – e.g. MS Power BI, Tableau, QLIK, SPSS, SAS, R, Python – (will be considered a good side-skill)
- Problem solving, collaborative and proactive attitude
- Analytical thinking, structural/organisational skills
- Curiosity to grow via experimenting with new technologies and methodologies
- Ability to deliver assigned work (part of an overall project) on time and at adequate quality
- Fluent in English
PREDICTA is a market leader in providing Analytics Solutions, capitalising on the fact of being a small-medium-sized, boutique-style company, characterised by integrity, flexibility and proximity, achieving high-quality usable deliverables for our clients.
By co-piloting and supporting our clients’ data initiatives, we deliver comparative advantages and huge benefits to their businesses, staying true to our core value for “Customer Success”.
The company’s culture is characterised by its people, who demonstrate self-driven initiative and professionalism, reciprocating support amongst internal and external teams and have a warm positive approach in their day-to-day work life.
We believe in the constant growth and development of our experts; and so to succeed, the role holder will demonstrate our values in everything they will do.